Monday, February 21, 2011

Digital Downtime

I selected the trend digital downtime due to the high velocity of people that use technology 24/7.  Everywhere I look people use computers, phones, I-pods, and other technical devices.  People need a break from this fast life in technology.
I think that this trend will be most popular in 2011 because people need a break from technology.  It is only a matter of time before people realize that technology is taking over their lives.  In 2011 people might not be fully aware that technology is taking over their lives, but as time goes on they will realize this.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. We all need a time out from tecnology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can agree with you as well. Personally embracing this new technology is challenging to me. I feel sometimes we all need a break and go back to the basics!

    ReplyDelete